1) What will the reaction be to President Obama's rumored new pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius?
2) How is the weekend word war over Iran's so-called attempt to build nuclear weapons going to shape up this week? Gates and Mullen have very different accounts.
3) Secretary of State Clinton is in the Middle East, bringing $900 million to the fund raising table to rebuild Gaza. They say the money is going to the Palestinian Authority and not Hamas, but who will come up with the mechanism for the PA to operate safely in Gaza?
4) Who is going to be the one to push the Obama administration to stop the Bush-era acts of bombing Pakistan? CIA drones anyone?
5) What will happen this week regarding Prop 8? Ken Starr filed legal briefs defending Prop 8 and is attempting to forcibly divorce 18,000 same-sex couples that were in California last year. The Supreme Court will hear oral arguments Thursday.