1) President Obama will announce Monday that he is reversing George Bush's limits on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. What will Rush say?
2) Monday night Ann Coulter and Bill Maher kick off three consecutive nights of debates (New York, Boston, Chicago). Can you imagine Coulter debating anything? Nonetheless, expect some of her more outrageous slanders to come out in the next few days. She's getting paid--big time!
3) How will Israel deal with its former president who is accused of rape and sexual assault? Moshe Katsav stepped down in 2007 after reaching a plea deal, but the attorney general said Katsav has reneged on his end of the deal. Renewed charges are expected this week.
4) What will Secretary Clinton and President Obama say about a number of regional players supporting Omar al-Bashir, the Sudanese president accused of war crimes? Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are not surprising supporters. However, after renewed talks between the State Department and Syria, how will the U.S. deal with Syria's support for Bashir?
5) Iran is showing a new degree of defiance. While the U.S. is clearly trying to limit Iran by working closely with Syria, Iran test fired a new long-range missile over the weekend. What is the U.S. move?