1) Will Louisiana's Governor, Bobby Jindal, think through his bonehead decision from Friday? The Republican governor announced that he will reject as much as $98 million of the stimulus package his state would receive.
2) Which direction will the Obama administration fall this week on the U.S. attorney firings scandal? A federal court judge says the administration has to decide by Wednesday. But what will it be?
3) What will the reactions be to Obama's expected announcement today on making former Secret Service agent, Earl Devaney, Inspector General of the Department of the Interior?
4) How bad of trouble are Philadelphia's newspapers in?
5) Who's going to get blamed for the fact that something should have happened to Allen Stanford a decade ago (you know, just like Madoff)?